The X-Rite ColorMunki Display is an ideal solution for those looking for a quick and easy monitor calibration for one or multiple monitors, or a projector. It gives you the option to utilise more advanced features if required, such as; optimising profiles based on your ambient lighting conditions, as well as adjust to glossy screen types using a Flare Correct feature. For those seeking a truly professional standard calibration, consider the X-Rite i1Display Pro.
- Supports all displays, including wide gamut monitors
- Quick, easy and intuitive to use
- Consistently accurate on-screen colour for total peace of mind
- Create projector profiles to accurately display images on the big-screen
The ColorMunki Display is packed with new features and is incredibly easy to use, through an intuitive wizard-driven interface, offering ‘easy’ and ‘advanced’ modes, with simple one-click presets for total control and usability, so you can spend more time shooting, designing or printing. The ColorMunki Display boasts an ultra-modern design and delivers monitor and projector profiling within a sleek, compact and fully integrated device.
The ColorMunki Display offers great functions and features providing easy, accurate display calibration, including:
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) - Adjusts your display hardware to speed up the whole process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Advanced Filter & Optical Systems - For unrivalled colour accuracy
- Wizard-Driven Interface - Which offers ‘easy’ and ‘advanced’ modes, with simple one-click presets for total control and usability
- Ambient Light Smart Control - Optimises profiles based on lighting conditions
- Multiple Monitor profiling
- Flare Correct™ - Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by glare on your screen, to ensure totally accurate results
- Projectors - Quickly and accurately create projector profiles and see your images on the ‘big screen’ with complete colour confidence
- Support - Technologically advanced filter and optical systems delivers unrivalled calibration for the latest displays, including LED & Wide Gamut monitors
- Field Upgradeable - Spectral calibration makes the ColorMunki Display ‘upgradeable in the field’ so is future proofed to support forthcoming monitor technology
The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport is a must have for any serious photographer and offers the first stand alone camera DNG profiling and RAW workflow solution for use within any RAW file editor.
ColorChecker Passport consists of three photographic targets, in one pocket sized protective case and camera calibration software on DVD, making it ideal for all types of work, providing effortless colour control and creative versatility.
- Creative Enhancement Target - Get creative with your images in a single click. This target allows evaluation of highlight and shadow detail, in addition to warming and cooling white balance patches
- Classic Target - Industry standard 24 patch classic colour reference target for creating camera profiles and evaluating specific colours
- White Balance Target - New white balance target for more accurate control
X-Rite ColorChecker Passport also includes camera calibration software that works with the Classic Target and allows you to create custom DNG profiles, in its own standalone software and also as a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom 2.
The ColorChecker Passport is a must for any serious photographer and offers numerous functions and features, including:
- Enhance images within your RAW workflow
- Batch process multiple images with set profiles
- New custom White Balance Target
- Compact, convenient and supplied in a protective case with lanyard
- Standalone DNG profiling application on DVD
- Plug-in for Adobe Lightroom 2
- Online interactive video tutorial