The reference work for interior design, advertising, design and teaching, 360 adjectives and their translation into colour compositions
Envy is green, love is red… We all know the typical colour associations, but can a term really be expressed by one colour alone?
This volume adds a new dimension to the familiar rules of colour theory. Over 60 subjects produced mood boards for 360 adjectives for this purpose and then the author assigned them to their corresponding RAL DESIGN system colours.
42 expressive collages for selected concepts clarify the effects of the colours when they are used in practice.
- 360 adjectives expressed in colour compositions
- Displayed in RAL DESIGN system colours
- 864 pages, Approx. 20,000 figures
- Format: 24 x 26 cm, hardcover
- Bilingual: German/English
- Large poster