PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
PANTONE SOLID CHIPS BOOK Coated
PANTONE SOLID CHIPS BOOK Uncoated
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set is a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers best, used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- SOLID CHIPS BOOKS: This two-book set allows designers optimal color communication flexibility and versatility. Chips can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact colour intent.
- Set offers all 1,867 Solid Colors printed (guides) and then also perforated (chips books) into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper.
- New colors have been added to the front of the guides and books, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means and opportunities for creativity.
- Printed colours bleed off multiple edges on both pages and chips so colours can be best analyzed for matching when laid on top of printed works.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as in both the guides and books to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- If searching for colours by number, users can find an easy-to-read index either immediately after the new 112 colours and before (chips books) or after (guides) the other 1,755 colours.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.