The PANTONE PLUS SERIES SOLID CHIPS set contains all 1,867 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours in a convenient, removable chip format that graphic designers, brand owners and printers can easily use to express, demonstrate and specify colour inspiration and intent.
- Individual chips allow designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility as they can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then transported or shipped globally to representation exact colour intent.
- This two-book set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed and perforated into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper.
- New colours have been added to the front of the books, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means and opportunities for creativity.
- Printed chip colours bleed off edges on three sides so colours can be best analyzed for matching when chips are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as PANTONE PLUS SERIES Guides to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- If searching for colours by number, users can find an easy- to-read index immediately after the new 112 colours and before the other 1,755.
- Chips are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- All colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press.