Pantone PLUS Essentials is the perfect starter set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in having colours for communication and matching on press conveniently at their fingertips.
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated
PANTONE CMYK Coated
PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers best used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in all graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
- PANTONE CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colors on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- All six guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.
- Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers.
- Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically. However an index can be found in the back of the FORMULA GUIDES and COLOR BRIDGE guides to assist in easy location of colors by number.
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.