- Everything you need to select, design with, specify, and match over 10,000 PANTONE Colors
- The most comprehensive PANTONE PLUS SERIES color reference set available
- Includes 14 books and guides, plus storage and display stand
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Coated
PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Uncoated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated
PANTONE CMYK Coated
PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
PANTONE METALLICS Coated
PANTONE METALLIC CHIPS Coated
PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS Coated
PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS Coated & Uncoated
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-colour printing process as well as when displayed through digital media.
- CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colours on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colors that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic colour swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colours and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- CHIPS BOOKS: Collection of all PANTONE Solid, METALLICS, PREMIUM METALLICS and PASTELS & NEON COLOR CHIP BOOKS to match coordinating guides that allow designers optimal color communication flexibility and versatility, can be built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact color intent.
- All fourteen guides and books come with a sturdy and contemporary desktop storage stand.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.