- Two-guide set with 1,867 colors
- Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colors
- 112 New PANTONE Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper
- Set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper, for the most options possible to communicate and specify colour intent accurately and confidently.
- New colours have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colours when matching on press.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colours can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.